We believe that providing an exciting and rewarding career for our employees is not limited to working on projects at some of the country’s top healthcare organizations. We strive to allow all employees the opportunity to grow their skill sets and take on new challenges in order to advance their careers. We offer a variety of options for continuing education, training for different EHR systems, including Epic certification, attending seminars and conferences and other opportunities for career advancement in the healthcare management industry.Job Summary
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Accepts responsibility/accountability for responding to all customer issues to resolution using customer service skills to gather information, diagnose issue and offer solutions as applicable. Measures success of solutions and adjusts approach if issue is not resolved. Uses resources available to escalate issues as necessary while maintaining a high individual close rate with first-time resolution. Assists other members of Client Services Team as necessary based on skill level.
2. Displays strong customer service orientation in all customer communication, using professional, courteous, and tactful communication and problem-solving skills driving high post-inquiry customer satisfaction.
3. Displays solid troubleshooting skills to resolve basic to intermediate issues. Uses resources provided during initial and ongoing training/support to build individual knowledge base resulting in high close rate over time.
4. Uses time management and transitional skills techniques to ensure high productivity, meeting assigned goal for daily incidents on a consistent basis.
5. Uses applicable systems (CRM, etc.) to enter and track incoming issues to resolution. Ensures data integrity of systems is in alignment with departmental standards.
6. Functions as a high performing team member, using open communication, professionalism and acceptance of individual accountability to drive trust.
7. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--Superior customer service orientation
--Experience with Software Application Troubleshooting and Microsoft Office products.
--Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to reporting accuracy
--Effective interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
--Excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
We approach every Clinical Optimization process by considering how it will improve your organization as a whole to ensure excellence in patient care delivery. Our team will align your clinical and business workflows, including patient throughput for improved outcomes, enriched patient care and alignment of your people, processes and technologies.
We will help you advise your entire staff on the adoption, understanding and effective use of your technologies and processes by establishing a culture of change management throughout all levels of your organization. Once your organizational culture is transformed, you will be able to streamline workflow processes to create an ideal environment for patients to receive the best possible care. Qualifications