Growing healthcare company is searching for an energetic Claims / Authorization clerk. The claims clerk will be assisting the department with authorizations, data entry, mail processing and file room organization. The claims clerk must be enthusiastic and willing to work in an extremely fast paced department. Additionally, the claims clerk must be able to multitask and take direction from others.
Requirements for the claims / authorization clerk
*Knowledge of medical programs such as CMS, Medi-Cal, Medicare, Worker’s Compensation, and private insurance desired
- *EDI experience strongly preferred
- *Graduated from a related technical school preferred, or experience equivalent in the medical field.
- *Bilingual English or Chinese highly desired
- Strong ten key experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles desired.
Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Numerical ability to compute patient’s charges required.
*Represent basic requirements to meet the qualifications for this position. You must at least meet the basic requirements to be considered for this position.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer
If interested please reference job #26732 when emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org