Insure" your future.
The Workers' Compensation Department is looking to add a Claims Assistant to our Pleasanton, CA office. Our team provides innovative products and coverage solutions as well as professional and impartial claims handling. Join our team of skilled professionals that is dedicated to quality and superior customer service.
Claim" your role.
Our Claims Assistant is a person who can support the Workers' Compensation team in the daily business operations. You are organized, you can follow through on tasks assigned to you and you are a team player.
- Contacts insured or other involved persons to obtain necessary information to process claim
- Provides customer service such as giving information to insured, injured worker or providing referrals to outside vendors as requested by the Examiner
- Administers benefit payments and sends benefit notices
- Provides customer care and service to insureds
- Answers all incoming inquiry calls directed by general switchboard
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in workers compensation desired
- Excellent phone skills and strong customer service skills
- Excellent data entry skills and strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment with a high degree of accuracy
- Note that we conduct background checks on all of our candidates and in some cases, it may include a credit check.