This position requires someone experienced with the federal crop insurance program and state insurance requirements who can multi task and manage their own work where volume is unpredictable from day to day. The ideal candidate will not only be excellent at what they do, but bring a hands-on, flexible, and enthusiastic perspective that matches our technology-driven, innovative, fast-paced environment.
• Process claims timely and accurately through the processing system.
• Communicate directly with claims auditors, underwriters, adjusters and agents.
• Promptly address and communicate agent concerns.
• Work independently and with a team to recognize problems, determine solutions and recommend appropriate communication of resolution.
• Utilize official publications to solve problems. (i.e. LAM and LASHs)
• Ensure compliance with federal and corporate policy procedures.
• Maintain a detailed working knowledge of the processing system.
• Requires a regular and dependable level of attendance on the job.
• Performs and/or participates in special projects and other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Crop Insurance experience preferred, minimum of two years office work required
• Strong customer service skills
• High level of credibility and integrity
• Knowledge of computers and all Google based applications required