Claims Counselor - Under general supervision of the
State Team Leader, the Claims Counselor coordinates and
completes coverage of the investigation, evaluation,
negotiation, and settlement of auto claims, including
physical damage and bodily injury.
Key words: Adjuster
- College degree.
- One to five years of auto and casualty claims
ability to use different negotiation strategies and
- Organization and reporting skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills and good understanding of and
without employer sponsorship.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to investigate and provide analysis
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two educators in Springfield, Ill., who believed teachers deserved affordable auto insurance. Originally...