Claims Counselor - Under general supervision of the
Claims Manager, the Claims Counselor coordinates and
completes coverage of the investigation, evaluation,
negotiation, and settlement of homeowner claims.
Key words: Adjuster
- College degree.
- One to five years of property and casualty claims
ability to use different negotiation strategies and
- Organization and reporting skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills and good understanding of and
without employer sponsorship.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to investigate and provide analysis
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Horace Mann Service Corporation - 14 months ago
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two educators in Springfield, Ill., who believed teachers deserved affordable auto insurance. Originally...