The Clean Room Technician I will be certified at Inspection, Bond and Spray in one (1) of the production clean rooms. Technicians must be active members of one of the clean room teams. All clean room operators must follow clean room protocols, be familiar with the Spectra documentation procedures, including the redline procedure and understand the KanBan system and material flow. Certain jobs may require experience not specifically stated in this document and will be administered by the Manufacturing/Production Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must be trained in all aspects of gowning and clean room protocol.
- Must be certified in one (1) clean room on Inspection, Bond, Spray or Backend Manufacturing.
- Performs all functions within limits of the prescribed procedures.
- Ability to explain documentation control (verifying revs, redlines, and PCAs).
- Demonstrate an understanding and awareness of the Kanban system and the proper flow of parts.
- Must know the location of documentation for Inspection, Bond, Spray and Backend Manufacturing.
- Must be able to identify parts through visual aids and part numbers.
- Identify each part with nomenclature for each product.
- Must know and become proficient in the use of microscopes and the various functions as used in the inspection of piece parts.
- Must know how to disposition parts that fail at inspection and learn how and where to record any needed data.
- Make others aware of problems with production processes and discuss details.
- Must know how to interpret and understand the posted company metrics.
- Must know how to use timesheets and charge time to the correct account.
- Must know emergency protocols, exits, and rally points.
- Reviews process documentation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school degree or equivalent and 0-1 year of related experience.
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Require guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Past manufacturing experience.
- Basic computer skills including the use of standard office software, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Most of the time the job will be performed while standing.
- Must be able to move around on the manufacturing floor.
- Position requires a high degree of manual dexterity
- Must be able to wear protective gloves
- Must be able to work with microscopes
- Must be able to work from verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to lift between 10 and 25 pounds without assistance.
- Position requires ability to work at close vision (20 inches or less) and must have the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to identify and distinguish colors
- Must have the ability to judge distances and spatial relationships
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed in a very clean environment, requiring use of smock and safety glasses.
- Moderate noise level (printers, computers, moderate traffic, conversation)
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Each employee’s primary objective is to assure that the quality, delivery and cost controls within his/her control meet or exceed all of our internal and external customers’ requirements.
- Each employee is required to abide by the Employee Handbook and the rules and regulations explained and provided at each orientation and training session. Special attention must be given to the safety aspects of these documents.
FUJIFILM Dimatix , Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job