Cintas is currently seeking a Customer Care Representative who will be responsible for providing quality and efficient service to customers through the daily management of accounts. Work to provide quality and efficient customer service via effective customer relations, account knowledge, team work, problem resolution and time management through the direction of a Customer Care Manager. Work to meet deadlines per customer request. Promote both internal and external confidence in the services we provide.
Our Customer Care Representatives enjoy:
- Previous customer service experience, including answering phones and transferring calls, required
- Accurate typing at 30 words per minute, and 10-key skills, preferred
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite to include: Word, Excel and Outlook, required
- Experience with data entry and proofreading and editing documents, preferred
- Prior call-center experience, preferred
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability & Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Cintas - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and document...