I. JOB SUMMARY -
Assist the Performance Integrity team with analytics related to acquisition due diligence reviews, new office implementation and risk mitigation. Responsibilities will include data collection and analysis (both remotely and on-site), reporting and communication with stakeholders as necessary.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
1. Assist with the creation and execution of reports for stakeholders in the Performance Integrity and Acquisition and Development departments which aid in business decision making.
2. Conduct Quality of Work reviews on potential acquisitions (Remote). This includes a statistical and qualitative review of returns prepared.
3. Contact Owners to arrange reviews and address questions and concerns as needed.
4. Visibility and interaction with functional teams throughout the organization.
5. Prepare detailed summary and recommendation based on review.
6. Provide tracking and reporting to Performance Integrity Program Manager
7. Assist in coordination of various tasks within Performance Integrity to aid in effectively meeting delivery deadlines.
8. Other duties as assigned.
V. QUALIFICATIONS -
1. Knowledge of and experience with tax regulations and preparation.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to use a systematic approach in solving problems through analysis and evaluation of alternative solutions.
3. Experience conducting business reporting and business analysis in support of management decision-making.
4. Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, and achieve established timelines.
5. Ability to assess problems and/or unusual situations and develop logical solutions
6. High degree of accuracy, thoroughness, and professionalism.
7. Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
8. Advanced technical / computer proficiency with Excel, outlook and ability to navigate the internet.
1. Strong knowledge of tax laws, regulations and how tax agencies function
2. Experience in financial services environment
3. Understanding of tax preparation software
JMA - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
About JM&A Group For more than 30 years, JM&A Group has helped automobile dealers achieve unsurpassed levels of finance and...