McBee Associates, Inc. is a leading national financial and management consulting firm dedicated exclusively to the Health Care industry. The firm is seeking a Clerical Support person within our Wayne, PA regional office.
The Clerical Support is a full-time, hourly non-exempt position with standard daily hours of 11 AM until 7:30 PM with a 30-minute lunch. The primary responsibility of this position is to follow up on unpaid medical bills through telephone inquiry, and to provide both backup or primary coverage to the office receptionist for answering and directing of incoming telephone calls.
- Follow up on unpaid medical bills through telephone inquiry.
- Provide backup receptionist/telephone coverage daily from 10:30 AM until 5:00 PM, and then provide primary receptionist/telephone coverage from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM.
- Provide full-time primary receptionist/telephone coverage when the receptionist is absent or on vacation.
- Provide other clerical support as needed.
- A high school diploma is required.
- At least one (1) year of experience in office administration, clerical support or customer service environment.
- Pleasant speaking voice for telephone coverage.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communications, and organizational skills
- Any prior experience in data verification and data entry, preferably to an Access database is a definite plus.
McBee Associates - 14 months ago