Clerical Support Staff is responsible for ensuring smooth office flow and providing excellent customer service.
Performs general administrative duties and data entry.
Extensive standing, sitting, computer, phone, and deskwork required; some kneeling and lifting of up to 10 pounds required.
work primarily in a defined office environment with specified hours, although flexible hours including overtime may be required.
interacts one on one and in groups with individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
One year clerical or administrative office experience.
- The Clerical Support Staff must
be able to perform in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities. This position requires good organization skills, the ability to work with diverse individuals both within the company and with partners in the project.
- The incumbent must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and have the ability to compile summary reports and possess the ability to use general office equipment.
- The incumbent must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English; bilingual in Spanish desirable.
- Must be able to handle sensitive materials and maintain confidentiality.
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....