Job Title: Clerk II - OBGYN - RMCHP - Crockett WIC
Job ID: 29516
Business Unit: SOMED
Full/Part Time: Full-Time (40 hours)
High school or equivalent. 1 year related experience.
To perform a variety of responsible clerical tasks utilizing knowledge of office systems and procedures.
From $20,828 To $26,035 Annually
This position is a pay grade 12 in the ADM Salary Admin Plan.
Travel to other WIC sites and to meetings is required.
Specific Job Related Duties
- Responsible for general clerical duties and daily operation of WIC office.
- Responsible for issuing accurate food vouchers and maintaining inventory records on a daily basis.
- Performs eligibility, certification and nutrition education functions.
- Work requires familiarity with federal regulations and state policy concerning the WIC Program.
- Travel to other WIC sites and to meetings is required.
Seeking an individual with strong Spanish and English speaking skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Computer knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of WIC program
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The University of Texas Medical Branch
- 3 years ago - save job