JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION: |
This position is responsible for resolving supplier inquiries, entering supplier invoices and performing research on invoices that do not match.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Answer main phone line for supplier inquiries.
- Accept supplier inquiries via mail, email, fax or phone.
- Communicate the research results to the supplier within 20 days of receipt of the inquiry.
- Record and manage the work inside the imaging and workflow system. Name the source of the error so those interested can make improvements.
- Accurately key all relevant data from the supplier?s invoice. Enter all invoices the same day received to earn all available cash discounts.
- Research invoices that do not successfully match to product receiving reports including past due invoices.
- Monitor incoming paper invoices when the supplier has been converted to EDI. Communicate needed changes to reduce extra work.
- Track and report the invoice match rate to interested supervisors.
A teammate in this position must:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to communicate well at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to assess and prioritize work to meet, company, department and supplier deadlines.
- Have six months or more of data entry experience.
- Be able to type 40 WPM using PC and 10 key speed of 100 KPM with 95% accuracy.
- Have bookkeeping and/or accounts payable experience very desirable.
- Have knowledge of Oracle is desirable.
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an equal opportunity employer.
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...