Responsible for all incoming deliveries including mail, supplies, packages, etc. Coordinate cleaning, maintenance and repair needs with appropriate external vendors. Coordinates inventory and documentation of all AFMC furniture and equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
1. Serve as the Purchasing Coordinator.
2. Validate coding of requisitions.
3. Place and receive orders. Ensure accompanying documentation is complete and compliant with financials policies, procedures and contractual requirements.
4. Process incoming and outgoing mail including: c oordination of receipt of internal mail, deliver internal and external mail and packages to various departments and employees, w eigh and affix appropriate postage to outgoing mail, and p rocess and distribute office supplies, medical charts, reports, etc.
5. Maintain postage log of monthly usage and cost for accounting purposes.
6. Coordinate equipment and furniture inventory for all AFMC locations. Perform inventory on a semiannual basis, and/or as requested.
7. Process and stock incoming supplies maintaining adequate inventory for business needs.
8. Coordinate proper disposal of confidential materials.
9. Serve as backup for review and process of travel requests. Ensure accompanying documentation is complete and compliant with financials policies, procedures and contractual requirements.
10. Log checks received in check log.
11. Scan and attach supporting documentation.
12. Adhere to format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency, and quality.
13. Communicate needs and requests to other team members as appropriate.
14. Follow AFMC, state and federal protocols regarding data confidentiality/security and HIPAA compliance.
15. Additional duties as assigned.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices) :
Mobility, reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with personnel, ability to remain calm under stress and ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be capable of performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Required : High School Diploma
Desirable : Associates Degree or additional education
Required : One (1) year experience in a mail clerk and/or general maintenance role
Desirable : Knowledge of computerized A/C / Heating system
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
Beginner skill level with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Type 25 wpm
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Strong oral communication skills
Ability to meet deadlines
Attention to detail
Ability to work collaboratively and independently to achieve stated goals
Ability to relate professionally and positively with staff, business partners, customers, constituents, recipients and the public
Ability to multitask
Ability to prioritize
Strong organizational skills
Problem solving skills
Ability to travel including overnight travel (Minimal)
Time management skills
Valid Driver’s License
Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care - 12 months ago
For those seeking medical salvation, Baptist Health may be the answer to their prayers. The organization provides health services through...