One of the largest and most innovative media communications specialists in the world is looking for an Associate Director. This position oversees and coordinates all aspects of client financial reconciliation management for a Fortune Top 100 client.
Position Responsibilities: This position acts as the relationship and budget manager for all financially related client programs on a major Business Unit.
• Responsible for all activities related to client budgets. This includes tracking front-end authorizations, client billing, reconciling planned to actual buys, investigate discrepancies with vendor invoicing, submission of compliant financial documentation to co-op partners, issuing and presenting compliance reports to client.
• Covers all types of media, with a strong emphasis on digital.
• Develop and implement sound business management policies and practices within the Client Budget Management Group leading to the efficient and effective operations of the Group.
• Work closely with several agency departments to aid in development of efficient practices related to data needed by the Budget Management Group.
• Lead problem solving initiatives to insure compliant co-op partner financial documentation can be submitted accurately and on time.
• Establish and nurture strong client relationships (Marketing and Finance teams) and client marketing partner relationships. Serve as the primary contact for all client budget management deliverables and troubleshooting as needed to meet client expectations.
• Monitor and train staff involved in the various budgeting, billing and payment processes to ensure compliance of contractual obligations in the delivery of client services.
• Attend periodic internal client-related or departmental meetings
• Act as the primary back up to the Co-op Financial Director when required.
The ideal candidate will have prior client financial management experience as well as senior media planning/buying experience at an Associate Director level.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, with a major in accounting or finance, or commensurate experience as an Associate Media Director within an agency where responsibility included budgets.
• 7+ years work experience with hands on budget management experience, preferably within the media industry
• Prior client management and supervisory experience preferred.
• Knowledge of digital planning/buying is primary. Additional experience with network (television and radio), local, print, out-of-home and direct a plus.
• Must be a team player, have strong interpersonal and team management skills
• Must be bright and a quick learner, able to manage multiple projects and deadlines,
• Must be proactive, detail oriented, strong writing and presenting skills, problem solver, outstanding organizational and follow-through skills.
• Strong proficiency utilizing Donovan Data System and Dart preferred, with superior Excel skills
• Experience in a fast paced, client service environment; a high sense of urgency, and a positive attitude.
Interested candidates please submit a resume and salary requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
PHD Network - 10 months ago