The Client Administrator in Account Management Services assists in client support under the direction of Operation Directors or Account Managers and other members of the division or client account team. This position can serve as a secondary contact for clients when Account Managers, Field Sales Representatives or Educators are not available. Responsibilities of the Client Administrator include handling daily operational issue research and resolution, running reports for internal and external clients upon request, providing project and administrative support for the account management team and working escalated issues as needed.
1. Act as a secondary day¿to-day contact for account activity and operational needs for clients. Handle routine client requests including eligibility, home delivery issues, claim review, reporting requests and general inquiries. Resolve issues when possible and escalate as needed.
2. Run customized and scheduled reports, manage performance guarantee tracking, maintain account and physician data, client database management and report distribution for internal and external clients as requested.
3. Provide project and administrative support to the account management team including submission of client access request forms, organization of client meetings, information packets, and client communications.
4. Special projects and task forces as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office products, e-mail and the Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills highly desirable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the health care and PBM industry and its products and services
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve client issues
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to manage timelines and meet tight client deadlines
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.