- Identifies prospective clients, prepares presentations, follows up on client contacts, and closes the sale of investment services to high net worth individual investors.
- In conjunction with Portfolio Managers and client service personnel, maintains existing client relationships.
- Assists in the development and launch of new products and marketing efforts.
- Maintains in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of all applicable investment products.
- Maintains an up-to-date record of meeting notes and calling activity.
- Participates in other projects as requested by the Head of New Business Development
- At least 5 years of experience in high net worth sales
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA, CPA, or CFA preferred
- Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) licenses required or must be obtained within 120 days of start date
- Superior sales and presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of investment products and how to position them for maximum effectiveness with different audiences
- High degree of energy, motivation and ability to set own priorities
- Sustained superior sales production record
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with others to accomplish objectives
William Blair & Company - 2 years ago