Start Date: Immediate
Number of Positions: 1
Job ID: 104 – Account Manager & Recruiting Lead
Code Genesys is building new paths to better software development for businesses & their IT organizations. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual to help us deliver on this vision. This Engagement Director role will initially require a limited time commitment (5-15 hours per week), so our ideal candidates possess the following characteristics:
- Approaches business with a high sense of urgency (but not so high that it lacks a sense of strategic purpose)
- Communicates proactively
- Has a keen business acumen
- Is enthusiastic and positive about what they do
- Always strives to do the right thing (some may call it ethics, we call it common decency)
If you match our needs or know of someone who may be a good fit, please contact us at careers (at) codegenesys.com
About the Role
- You will serve as the main point of contact for client companies, and will have a knack for understanding their actual needs (both what they currently require plus anticipating what the future may hold). You will actively partner with these companies to identify continuing professional development opportunities for existing staff to proactively assist with meeting these needs
- You will assist with business development activities – helping us identify prospective clients in the northeast region who could most benefit from our unique approach to recruitment and staffing services
- You will oversee efforts to recruit, screen and present qualified candidates to clients and prospective clients
What’s in it for you? First, you’ll get to work with a management team dedicated to the success of both our employees and our business. We’re creating an entrepreneurial environment that fosters innovation and success and rewards top performers for their performance. Whether you want to work as an employee or partner with us as an independent operator, we’ll work with you to create unparalleled opportunities for sharing in the fruits of your efforts.
- Experience working in a staffing / recruiting role
- History of building meaningful relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
- Strong desire to build a sustained, thriving portfolio of satisfied customers
- Experience growing a team and performing as a mentor/leader.
- A rolodex of past customers/prospects in the northeast region.
LuckyDogJobs.com - 18 months ago