At ADP we are driven by your success . We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP and in TotalSource we have built the largest Professional Employer Organization (PEO) in the country using that expertise. We provide our clients, small to mid-sized companies, with an integrated suite of HR management solutions - everything from payroll to benefits, HR compliance and HR support. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Seeking a Human Resources Generalist for the ADP team
Are you a proactive problem solver with an engaging, outgoing personality?
Do you instinctively know what clients need before they do?
Does the job always get done when you're calling the shots?
Are you an HR professional, able to impress others with your knowledge and insight?
If so, then this is the opportunity that will capitalize on your skills and advance your career.
In this stimulating role, no two days will be the same! Your tasks could range from employee relations and benefits to training and development. And because problem resolution frequently involves multiple parties who might have different perspectives, your ability to foster a team environment is essential.
Provide Human Resources services telephonically and/or electronically for assigned clients with ADP TotalSource.
In addition, will also provide consultative Human Resources services for the region should the assigned HR Business Partner (HRBP) not be available.
Effectively establish, maintain, build and manage client relationships at all levels to ensure ADP TotalSource is successfully helping clients achieve their business strategies.
Coordinates activities and facilitates timely delivery of services and projects to each client in all functional areas to include: payroll, 401k, benefits, employee relations, training and development, legal compliance, etc.
Responsible for driving results with clients, with the goal of increasing their satisfaction and retention.
Must be client-focused and have excellent account management skills.
Strong teamwork orientation, understanding that the client's best interests are served through smooth, seamless service delivery.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Core duties and responsibilities are listed below; however, other duties may be assigned based on business needs.
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES (40% of time):
Responsible for client retention in his/her client base; creating and executing an account strategy that will help develop a value-based relationship with each client. Set and manage client expectations and activity, including identifying and developing additional service opportunities and coordinating delivery of ADP TotalSource services. Conduct client conference calls, including establishing and updating HR Service Plans, setting goals and developing plans to meet set goals. Ensure quality, timeliness, and effectiveness of all work delivered. Understand and stay up-to-date on the client's business situation, strategy and HR needs.
Work with clients as a partner, keeping clients short and long-term HR goals in mind. Working with a distributed service team, will consult with clients and evaluate worksite needs in regards to HR services and proactively develop, implement, and monitor HR Service Plans which will directly impact the Human Resources effectiveness of client companies. On an annual basis, as appropriate, recaps all activities completed on the clients' behalf, discuss goals and objectives for upcoming year's Service Plan.
Actively and consistently communicates with clients to ensure appropriate utilization of ADP TotalSource HR services. As necessary, evaluates and acts as a point person for client billing and pricing questions, escalating them as needed.
As part of Client Relationship Management, provide appropriate levels of consultation regarding HR products, as outlined in the ADP TotalSource HR Value Chain.
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING RESPONSIBLITIES (60% of time):
1. RECRUITMENT & SELECTION: Provides direction and coaching on establishing legally compliant pre-employment practices to include, job descriptions, background checks, etc. Works with the ADP TotalSource Client Recruiting Department to analyze client staffing needs and to assist clients in establishing a recruiting strategy to select qualified candidates for current and future job openings, as appropriate. Provides basic compensation analysis, comparing client pay data against geographic and industry salary survey data.
2. PAYROLL & TAX ADMINISTRATION: Acts as the liaison between clients and regional payroll processing department to ensure payroll transactions are submitted timely and accurately. Works with clients to ensure fair and compliant pay practices. Acts as a point of escalation for unresolved client issues.
3. BENEFITS: Works with the ADP TotalSource Benefits Department, consultants and brokers to provide information about benefits, market trends and ensures that the client benefit renewal process is well managed and understood. Assists clients with their benefit election process. Acts as a point of escalation for unresolved client issues.
4. 401K: Works with 401K regional and division departments, as well as vendors, to drive appropriate participation at the client and worksite employee level. Acts as a point of escalation for unresolved client issues.
5. EMPLOYEE RELATIONS: Communicates and interprets HR policies and procedures while providing remedies for any issues that may arise. Working with the client, reviews FMLA, job descriptions, handbooks, etc, and forwards requests to the ADP TotalSource HR Shared Service Center for back-office processing.
6. TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT : Analyzes training needs and then coordinates with the TotalSource Training Department and/or TSU to deliver appropriate training programs. May conduct needs analysis for client to determine Worksite Employee developmental requirements. Partners with client to create effective remediation techniques, such as job skill training, development plans, and interventions.
7. RISK MANAGEMENT & SAFETY: Maintains knowledge of required client procedures, including Drug Free Workplace and Worker's Compensation/Injury Reporting. Acts as liaison with designated Risk & Safety Managers. Acts as a point of escalation for unresolved client issues.
8. REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: Maintains high-level of knowledge surrounding legal compliance, government reporting, policies and procedures. Evaluates and investigates employee allegations and takes appropriate action to ensure legally compliant, fair and consistent practices.
9. EMPLOYEE TERMINATIONS: Provides HR recommendations to help minimize liability in employee terminations. Suggests outplacement services, as appropriate. Works with Regional State Unemployment Coordinator as needed to provide information that may be required for unemployment claims processing.
10. CLIENT TECHNOLOGY: Works with Client Technology and Training Department(s) to ensure client understanding and participation ADP TotalSource web solutions and applications (My TotalSource) including both marketing opportunities, such as employee perks, as well as functional applications, such as web payroll and e-New Hire.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
Minimum of 2 to 4 years HR experience either in consulting or corporate environment and/or in an Account Management role.
Ability to think strategically and to understand a client's underlying business and organizational issues and align ADP TotalSource to support these.
Must possess an understanding of the business; quickly learn the organization's strategy and the industry.
Must be able to deal with ambiguity and cope with change.
Experience running and analyzing HR reports essential.
Experience in a client service environment, handling multiple external clients and ability to present ideas and programs to Executives highly desirable.
Must be able to achieve results through formal channels and informal networks.
Effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills required.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE ® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
HR Generalist/ Business Partner
United States, Salem, NH
Automatic Data Processing - 21 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...