The North American Professional Services team leads all of Nielsen's relationships with consumer-focused manufacturers and retailers. The team includes over 1,600 professionals in the United States and Canada and manages relationships for several hundred clients headquartered in North America including Kraft, Procter & Gamble and Coca Cola to name a few. The Nielsen organization is in a truly unique position to provide integrated solutions for our clients using unparalleled research and media assets. With these tools, we consult with clients to offer strategic insights and recommendations on our clients' highest priority business issues.
As a Client Manager, you will provide valuable insights and recommendations to support your client's strategic marketing and sales initiatives. You will build a relationship with your client as a valued business partner ensuring servicing requirements meet or exceed client expectations.
This role will be worked onsite at our client's headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Consult with clients to identify Nielsen assets that best address their strategic initiatives.
- Build and maintain ongoing business partner relationships with research, marketing and other client functional departments.
- Conduct analyses to address client business issues using contracted services (such as scanner and consumer panel data).
- Make high impact presentations to influence client actions.
- Contribute to development of team objectives to deliver measureable client value.
- Conduct training with client associates regarding Nielsen products and services.
- Make capabilities presentations to comparable level client contacts
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree a plus
- Key Skills/Competencies:
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Ability to think and apply knowledge creatively
- Manage multiple project efficiently
- 5-7 years of experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- Proficient in data analysis using Nielsen data or similar
- Intermediate technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated ability to write proposals and make small group presentations
- Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning, understanding hierarchical relationships and identifying gaps in logic.
- Experience with Nielsen software tools desired.
JobHost - 2 years ago
Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media information...