As the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh is devoted to finding the opportunity in risk. Companies look to us to help them navigate the daunting global risk landscape, seeing risks others don't and unlocking opportunities others can't. With 25,000 employees and annual revenues approaching $5 billion Marsh serves more clients in more industries worldwide than any firm in our industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The successful candidate will exemplify Marsh’s IGNITE Operating Principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth - In Touch: Get out in front by being informed and being connected; Genuine: Be authentic with clients and each other; Nimble: Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results; Inclusive: Be open to diverse ideas, experiences and backgrounds; Trusted: Stand for integrity and ethical behavior; and Engaged: Actively participate in making Marsh extraordinary.
We are seeking an Client Manager in our National Brokerage Distribution department.
Responsible for all client needs, coordinating across all solution sets to provide the best level of service for the client and assisting Producer in growing the book.
- Works directly with the Senior Client Manager or Producer to provide the best service to our clients.
- Provides day-to-day service to clients to ensure that their needs are appropriately met.
- Develops understanding of the clients’ business, strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs and develops innovative approaches to unique client needs.
- Executes the renewal strategy in accordance with client instructions.
- Implements and maintains a quality service plan and regular open items reports.
- Maintains quality in all area of client deliverables.
- Works with Senior Client Manager or Producer to determine the impact of risk solutions.
- Collaborates with Senior Client Manager or Producer on presentations for existing and prospective clients.
- Contributes to retention through effective risk solutions and excellence in service.
- Manages the claims process – works closely with Marsh Risk Consulting/claims resources
- Completes second review of policy; provides differences and issues back to brokerage.
- Collects exposure information and underlying coverage.
- Manages the invoicing process.
- Responsible for ongoing service and communication with client, including promoting client/insurer relationship as needed, executing contracted services and communicating to team members, and performing contract reviews retro adjustments and audits.
- Works closely with Marsh Risk Consulting to deliver agreed upon services.
- Collaborates with the Team Leader to determine the appropriate Brokerage Services team.
- Customizes client product brochures; creates and documents compliance forms.
- Receives and confirms Marketing Plan from Brokerage services; reviews/confirms with client.
- May act as Senior Client Representative on more complex accounts, those worth $150,000 or more on average.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of professional work experience.
- Holds a valid Broker’s license and other non-resident licenses, where appropriate.
- Operates as an individual contributor
- Possesses solid insurance brokerage, account management, servicing and sales skills.
- Possesses effective problem solving and communication skills.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 12 months ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...