Well established and successful Private Wealth Management team is seeking a Client Relationship Assistant for its team. The successful candidate will perform advanced administrative and professional support functions. Provides specialized services and works closely with the Financial Advisors to assist in the team’s ability to offer sophisticated financial solutions to individuals and families and to strategically build the client base. Series 7, 66 and insurance licensed or ability to become licensed within 12 months.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Handles Financial Advisor’s phone calls and fields more advanced client questions; initiates action and forwards only those calls necessary to the Financial Advisor for handling.
2. Establish new client accounts, initiates money market deposits, redemptions, check requests, facilitate
wire transfers and general account maintenance without Financial Advisor review. Research and handle client inquiries and enter trades when requested by clients and advisor.
3. Perform administrative functions including preparing and typing letters and other correspondence;
coordinating mailings; maintaining files, records and books; and provide telephone assistance.
4. Input financial plan data and management of the financial planning process.
5. Provide marketing support specific to the team and serve as a liaison to the marketing department.
6. Schedules various meetings, conference calls, etc. for Financial Advisors.
7. Performs any other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree required or comparable work experience of three to five years in advanced administrative activities; preferably in the financial services industry.
2. Series 7 and 66 licensed or ability to become licensed within 12 months. Insurance licensing preferred.
3. Strong analytical skills with a focus on detail. Ability to tolerate peak workloads, multiple assignments, works within deadlines and produce accurate results.
4. Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
5. Superior organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, monitor, and complete multiple tasks or projects, either independently or with a team.
6. Strong written and verbal communications skills are a must and ability to effectively relate to others.
7. Ability to function as a member of a team dedicated to quality customer service, the ability to stay focused under pressure and prioritizes workload in order to manage time.
Connect with us on:
Robert W. Baird - 18 months ago
Employee-owned Robert W. Baird & Co. brings midwestern sensibility to the high-flying world of investment banking. The company offers...