As the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh is devoted to finding the opportunity in risk. Companies look to us to help them navigate the daunting global risk landscape, seeing risks others don't and unlocking opportunities others can't. With 25,000 employees and annual revenues approaching $5 billion Marsh serves more clients in more industries worldwide than any firm in our industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The successful candidate will exemplify Marsh’s IGNITE Operating Principles, the behaviors that guide our conduct and growth - In Touch: Get out in front by being informed and being connected; Genuine: Be authentic with clients and each other; Nimble: Be flexible and move quickly to deliver quality results; Inclusive: Be open to diverse ideas, experiences and backgrounds; Trusted: Stand for integrity and ethical behavior; and Engaged: Actively participate in making Marsh extraordinary.
We are seeking a Client Representative
in our San Francisco Surety Advisory department.
Contributes to revenue growth by assisting in the implementation of surety solutions that meet clients’ needs. Supports client facing professionals within the team.
- Works directly with the Client Executive, ACE, Client Manager, Placement Specialist or Broker to provide our clients with the best possible service.
- Gathers necessary underwriting information to support preparation of submissions to carriers
- Assists in pre-underwriting evaluation of clients’ financial statements and surety needs to determine appropriate market placement.
- Develops an understanding of the clients’ business priorities and risk management needs.
- Utilizes knowledge of industry and markets to properly address clients’ various surety needs
- Supports team in producing client proposals and presentations.
- Provides quality day-to-day service on client deliverables.
- Provides assistance with surety related questions; solves problems regarding client account issues.
- Provides necessary information to operations to create account information in databases (MSurety, etc) and updates information as needed.
- Tracks and closes for monies due until received from clients.
- Key liaison/role for process and activities supported by Centralized Services, including the utilization of MCD and other related tools, systems and templates
- Communicates with International network on administration of global surety requests as needed.
- Understands and complies with Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards
- Two years related experience in the insurance or finance industry preferred
- Background in finance, accounting or economics preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple responsibilities and projects with a high degree of detail and organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 8 months ago