Fragomen is the largest law firm in the world dedicated to corporate immigration, and is recognized as the leading global immigration services provider. For over 60 years, Fragomen has served the immigration needs of clients ranging from individuals to the world’s leading multinational corporations. We have 44 offices in 18 countries worldwide, supported by more than 2,100 immigration professionals and staff--including more than 300 attorneys, solicitors, or comparable immigration professionals. These resources allow us to provide strategic and effective immigration solutions in over 170 countries around the globe.
Fragomen Process Standards and Practice (PSP) is a global corporate group with staff in offices around the world. The PSP team is tasked with implementing business applications such as client portals and case management systems and other technology and reporting solutions, as well as best practices for case processing. The client representative will direct and facilitate application and process change implementations to clients and legal teams as well as analyze and track business needs for technical and process solutions. This person would report to the PSP Implementation Manager and would work closely with client contacts and Fragomen team leads.
- Provide client portal and case management systems overviews to Fragomen client service teams and clients
- Prepare client service teams and clients for implementations
- Coordinate implementation meetings with clients and client service teams
- Guide clients and client service teams through the implementation methodology assisting them in identifying resources, gathering information, coordinating configuration implementations with appropriate Fragomen resources
- Track client requests and relevant changes to be made to systems and assist in prioritizing future enhancements
- Communicate enhancements to clients and client service teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two years experience with project planning and implementation
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with development of implementation plans and schedules
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to understand business process concepts
- Immigration case processing experience strongly preferred
- Able and willing to travel up to 50%
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy - 14 months ago
Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP, Fragomen Global Immigration Services, LLC, and Fragomen Global LLP, (collectively known as...