Provides functional and technical support for a variety of ADP proprietary and third party applications to external and internal clients using a high degree of product knowledge and technical competency. Manages a high volume of client related issues, prioritizing, diagnosing and troubleshooting, documenting and resolving issues within established service guidelines. Regularly monitors open requests providing written and verbal status updates and escalating issues to upper management as needed. Capable of effective communication with all internal ADP organizational levels. Coordinates resolution to complex interoperability issues with cross-functional teams. Promotes the sharing of product knowledge and problem resolution through the creation of knowledgebase articles and special training webinars. Must be able to make sound decisions for both short term and long term solutions to critical issues.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- 10+ years medical billing experience
- A/R Management experience required.
- 5+ years of AdvancedMD product experience
- High School Diploma Required, Some college a plus.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
Automatic Data Processing
- 3 years ago - save job