RiverPoint Capital Management is a leading Cincinnati investment advisory firm dedicated to meeting our clients’ comprehensive wealth management and investment needs through customized portfolio management and financial planning. Since we earn no fees from trading or selling commission-based products, clients can count on investment advice that is free from conflicts. We place our clients’ interests above all else and are passionate about helping them meet their investment and financial goals.
RiverPoint has over $1.5 billion in assets under management for individuals, families, endowments and foundations.
The firm’s services include:
- Investment management
- Financial planning
- Retirement planning
We are seeking candidates for a full-time Client Service Associate position in Cincinnati. The Client Service Associate is responsible for the administration of client services as it pertains to client interaction and management of accounts. The position is also responsible for the administrative duties for the assigned team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administrative duties.
- Manage new client implementation process
- Build and maintain client relationships aimed at client retention
- Coordinate and direct client activities with other team members and assist as necessary
- Maintain up-to-date familiarity of industry trends that affect the investment market
- Understand the client’s overall needs and identify value-added services that RiverPoint Capital Management can provide
- Maintain client paper files and electronic data files in a timely manner
- Coordinate and schedule appointments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Positive attitude toward client relations to provide exceptional client service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential to effective client relationships
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain the necessary attention to detail
- Ability to organize time and perform tasks with minimal direction
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Deadline oriented
- Strong PC proficiency on various products including MS Office Suite, specifically MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Able to manage time effectively and multi-task
- Able to work in a team environment
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Two or more years of related work experience in financial services and client service
Mariner Holdings, LLC - 10 months ago
Our firm, founded in 2008, is an employee-owned partnership with Mariner Holdings, LLC, a private company dedicated to meeting the...