Exciting entry level position in business development and research for a recent graduate. This is an amazing opportunity with a global asset management firm forbright, motivatedcandidates capable of working independently and taking initiative.
Our client has an extremely successful track record of working with high profile clients. You will learn from the best of the best, get invaluable training to launch your career, and be part of a stable work environment.
The Client Service Intern will help the Executive Director to identify new leads utilizing an existing business development system. The Intern will gain extensive training in and exposure to business development techniques from a reputable, high-profile team.
Requirements of this position include but are not limited to:
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to follow directions, follow through on projects, and prioritize your work.
- Preparation of marketing/prospecting presentations
- Database maintenance
For more information and for consideration, please contact Joanna Mills at agency360 by using the link above.
- 4-year College degree from a top tier university
- An internship with a reputable Financial Institution
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work well under pressure and be a team player
- Proficiency with all MS office suites
Agency360 thanks you in advance for your inquiry and invites you to visit our website at www.agency360sf.com for more information on the company and other openings.