At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. Through our own in-house, nationally licensed insurance agency - Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. - we provide Insurance-related solutions to more than 50,000 ADP clients helping them protect their businesses and their employees. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
- Responsible for managing the daily activities of a team of Insurance Services Representatives. Manages performance of associates in order to meet employee retention goals, to ensure high statistical achievement and provide opportunities for career development. Drafts performance appraisals for associates and provides feedback. Create and draft team goals. Identifies training needs of the team and coordinates with trainer for any any special training needs. Will provide one-on-one or group training. Implements enhancements in product and service levels to all service associate levels, while providing measurments of success.
- Coordinates communication with payroll regions and departments regarding various problems and expedites a resolution. Provides technical support to all other areas. Respond to critical client needs and escalated calls; provides feedback regarding critical clients. Identifies marketing opportunities, and participates in marketing efforts.
- Direct participation with large or critical client situations. Manage to achieve targets for client retention and quality scores. Select and develop key staff. Work interdepartmentally to improve efficiencies in processes and procedures to ensure continous improvement.
- Provide input to management team for possible service delivery improvements. Internal non-client related meetings, paperwork, reports. Faces problems and takes action after fully and rapidly weighing the benefits and drawbacks. Moves ahead as soon as the decision is mad and takes follow up action to support decisions. Makes sound and timely decisions in the face of uncertainty. Gathers sufficient information from available sources before making decisions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
**TX Property and Casualty General Lines License preferred or must obtain TX P&C license within 60 days of employment**
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success . Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE ® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes ® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 3 + years Management Experience
- 5 + years Call Center Experience
- Strong Client Services skills and Experience
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
United States, El Paso, TX
Automatic Data Processing - 16 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...