CDM Smith has an immediate opening for a Client Service Manager (CSM) in North Carolina.
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities, and delivery of responsive, high quality services for municipal sector water/wastewater projects in North Carolina.
• Managing client relationships with large, multi-site and/or complex clients and leading strategic business development efforts.
• Management level project delivery and oversight.
• Oversee work and project managers to ensure delivery of quality projects from both CDM Smith and Client perspectives.
• Responsible for mentoring and staff development including thorough high quality performance appraisals.
• Contribute to firm's stature by actively participating in leadership roles in the community and/or professional societies.
The successful candidate must have:
• A minimum of 10 years of professional level experience, including extensive experience in municipal water/wastewater in North Carolina.
• A BS degree required, MS or MBA preferred.
• Professional registration as a PE in NC is preferred (or available via reciprocity).
• Demonstrated experience in water, wastewater, stormwater and environmental compliance.
• Demonstrated success in business development and long-term relationship management for municipal-sector clients in the North Carolina area.
CDM - 30+ days ago