As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Developing new business and maintaining high-value relationships with transportation clients of all modes in the Tennessee.
• Developing & managing proposal efforts, presentations and taking the lead in contract negotiations including but not limited to: Terms & Conditions, Scope, and Budget.
• Works effectively with project managers and key technical specialists working for their clients to deliver quality projects.
• Personally leads select projects within his/her technical area of expertise.
• Active in professional societies in which clients or potential clients are members.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree and 15+ years of experience is required working with/selling into the Tennessee Transportation market.
• The successful candidate must be an accomplished business developer with excellent client relationship, interpersonal, time management and listening skills.
• Experience and established relationships within the transportation sector with a particular emphasis with TDOT, and major city and county governments in Tennessee.
• Significant project experience in TDOT is desirable.
• Demonstrated transportation sales performance.
• Professional Engineer registration in Tennessee, desired.
CDM - 18 months ago