The Client Service Representative (CSR) role is an entry level position in the Digital Ad Sales group. Viacom's Digital Ad Sales is comprised of 3 different sales groups: Kids & Family (all Nickelodeon properties), Music (MTV, VH1, Logo and CMT) and Entertainment (Comedy Central, TV Land, GameTrailers, and Spike).
The CSR supports the Account Executives and Sales Service Executive in spearheading client coordination in the capacity of campaign execution. For example: inputting ad orders, requesting/gathering client assets & creative, tracking campaign delivery, and interfacing directly with our billing department to streamline and ensure revenue recognition at the end of the campaign.
We are seeking candidates with previous media-ad sales/digital internship experience. Candidates must be great multi-taskers, highly organized, strong communicators, able to work in teams, and good at prioritizing responsibilities. Pre-existing interest in digital ad space is preferable.
- Facilitate client orders
- Responsible for desk maintenance, launch, execution, flighting, and revenue associated with digital ad campaigns
- Establish strong relationships and act as a liaison with agency
- Work directly with billing team to help clear discrepancies and ensure revenue recognition at the end of campaign
- Work directly with traffic and delivery teams to ensure flawless execution and delivery of campaigns
- Schedule flighting and program changes
- Coordinate client brand allocations
- Assist the Account Executives with prospecting for current and new business clients
- Research and analysis of marketplace data
- Research/development of sales presentations for managers
- Coordinate proofing, typing and composing of proposals/presentations
- Maintain AE’s contact lists, complete expense reports, coordinate campaigns, and sustain account maintenance
- Administrative experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years of marketing and/or sales experience
- Passion for media and entertainment
- Excellent oral and communication skills, professional phone skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work both with internal and external contacts
- Ability to grasp general digital concepts
Viacom - 18 months ago