Inergize Digital is seeking a talented, versatile and motivated client services representative to act as a primary point of contact to its media company clients. The client services representative must have excellent communication and customer service skills, as well as strong problem-solving and follow-through skills to support web and mobile applications.
• Efficiently and effectively resolve clients’ technical product inquiries.
• Consistently ensure internal and external clients receive attentive, courteous and informative service, while gaining personal satisfaction from delivering great service.
• Complete all required processes and procedures in relation to client issues and provide complete documentation in the case management system.
• Communicate high-priority client concerns to management for prompt and effective resolution.
• Manage challenging client situations with professionalism.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of all Inergize Digital products with the ability to train clients and communicate technical information.
• Provide thorough technical testing on all products and report issues to management and the development team.
• Submit clients’ mobile applications to the Apple App StoreSM, Google Play™, and Amazon® developer accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field with one year of related work experience.
• Associate’s degree from a two-year college or university in a related field with three years of related work experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Basic knowledge of Dreamweaver and/or FTP programs.
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS hand-coding skills.
• Intermediate understanding of the Internet, video and browser compatibility issues.
• Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Basic knowledge of mobile application use and development process.
• Knowledge of current and emerging web technologies, practices and strategies.
• Self-starter who works well independently and within a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem-solving and follow-through skills under critical conditions.
• Ability to quickly and accurately multitask with a keen attention to detail.
• Excellent time management, analytical and short-term planning skills.
• Ability to accept accountability and provide objective feedback.
Inergize Digital is the leader in fully integrated digital management solutions that generate revenue for media companies on-air, online and...