Client Service Representative - Rochester
With headquarters in Rochester, NY, Paychex, Inc. has more than 100 offices and serves approximately 554,000 payroll clients nationwide. We provide comprehensive payroll services, including payroll processing, payroll tax administration, time and attendance solutions, and employee pay services. Human Resource Services include 401(k) plan recordkeeping, workers' compensation administration, section 125 plans, a professional employer organization, and other administrative services for business.
is always looking for individuals who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. With your desire to succeed and our
and resources, opportunities at Paychex are more than just jobs. They are your chance to build a solid career with a company named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list seven times since 2002. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a
healthy work life balance
, and our comprehensive
provides health care, retirement planning, education assistance, and much more.
- Responding to client phone calls in a timely manner and resolving client questions and issues, including payroll and tax related matters, "how-to" product inquiries, system issues, and first-level support of client input and/or output transmission issues in order to provide professional and personalized customer service.
- Ensuring that client obtains full value from the Major Market product by providing client training over the phone and by periodically explaining additional reports and product features and their benefits.
- Ensuring ongoing client satisfaction and high client retention by participating in designated client calling and other retention-oriented programs.
- Maintaining knowledge of changes in Major Market system and software, trends in the PC industry, and changes in wage and tax law to provide informed guidance to the client.
- Establishing and maintaining a positive working relationship with clients, agencies, and coworkers to promote Paychex' quality service image.
- Participating in conducting in-house client training sessions in order to enhance client relationships and to broaden employee knowledge and skill set.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technically-oriented customer service organization are required. Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience. Proven problem resolution and strong interpersonal skills are required. This position requires the successful completion of 1 week of paid training in Rochester, NY along with a job dependant exam.
New York-Rochester-Rochester Office
Eagles Landing Business Park 1565 Jefferson Rd, Suite 210
Paychex - 7 months ago
If Johnny Paycheck had founded Paychex, his song might have been, "Take This Job and ... Let Us Do Your Payroll." The firm...