Requisition #: 54402
Job Title: Client Service Specialist - Retirement Services
Country: United States
State: New Hampshire
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Retirement Services we leverage robust technology and the expertise of our associates to provide world-class retirement services for companies of any size. To succeed, we invest in technologies, processes, programs and our people to continually improve the way we service and help our clients run their businesses. In 2011, ADP was named to Forbes list of the top 100 most innovative companies in the world.
Client support at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP has an opportunity for a Client Service Specialist Retirement Services
- Respond to inquiries from clients regarding the ADP 401(K) product.
- Research and resolve issues related to the ADP 401(K) plan ensuring compliance with government regulations and laws promulgated thereunder.
- Develop and maintain effective communication with clients to ensure world class service.
1. Respond to inquiries from clients regarding 401(K) technical and product questions. Communicate and resolve any issues regarding billing, compliance, fund performance and account information.
2. Analyze compliance tests and plan documents for adherence to applicable rules and regulations. Instruct clients on how to correct failed tests (ADP/ACP, 410B, 416, 402, and 415 tests). Assist clients and auditors with 5500 filing questions, research and reconcile any discrepancies.
3. Research and draft recordkeeping adjustments to rectify errors caused by payroll, processing or deduction balancing, or the client. Draft plan amendments and ensure the amendment is appropriate for the client's plan.
4. Responds to inquires from sales, implementation and other areas within ADP.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office applications and strong general PC knowledge.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-4 years of knowledge and experience in finance related industry strongly preferred.
- Prior client facing experience and responsibilities are essential.
- Good judgment along with troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Louisville, KYUnited States, Salem, NH
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Customer Service / Support
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...