Systemware Professional Services delivers innovative technology services to companies that are leaders in their industries. Our consulting team helps turn a business vision into reality.
We are presently hiring an internal team member for the following position:
Job Title: Client Services Coordinator
The role of Client Services Coordinator at Systemware Professional Services supports the internal team to be successful and provides service to our consultants working on client projects. This can only be accomplished by someone who is detail-oriented to perform administrative tasks, as well as an outgoing people person who can initiate, develop and maintain relationships. This role is also responsible for creating and maintaining our social media image which connects us with our community, clients and consultants. High energy and a positive attitude are staples of success in our fast-moving environment.
The activities for this position include:
- Perform onboarding of new employees to ensure all steps are followed and manage a smooth start for new consultants. Manage all required paperwork as well as setup required information in payroll, accounting and commission systems.
- Collect time and billing information from consultants, reconcile expenses, create client invoices and resolve overdue invoices.
- Maintain accurate updates to systems for new job requirements, client contracts and consultant information.
- Assist team with advertising new positions, perform sourcing of new candidates, and formatting resumes and proposals for client presentations.
- Coordinate events and community outreach programs with clients, consultants, internal team.
- Create and edit social media postings by collecting recent events within the team, clients or from consultant activities. Ensure our image is updated and current on website and social media platforms.
- Backup receptionist duties for phone and lobby.
Requirements for this position include:
Systemware Professional Services, a woman-owned consulting business headquartered in Addison, has partnered with clients and consultants to create rewarding relationships since 1991. We offer an outstanding work environment and limitless opportunities to be successful. We continue to rank among the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Dallas by the Dallas Morning News.
- Outstanding organization and communication skills.
- Outgoing personality who enjoys networking and building relationships.
- Ability to think critically and learn quickly.
- Discretion in handling personal HR information confidentially.
- Experience with internet resources such as blogging, LinkedIn, Facebook, job boards, etc.
- Self-starter discipline to work effectively and independently without close oversight.
- 4 year college degree and at least 2 years work experience.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player, driven, high energy, hardworking, self-motivated and work with impeccable ethics and integrity.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.
Send your resume to: Todd Hunter firstname.lastname@example.org
Systemware PS - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard