Online reputation management is crucial for small businesses now that 86% of online consumers consult local reviews before they buy. With the number of local online reviews reaching a staggering 12 million on Yelp alone, it’s no wonder SMBs need help managing it all. At ReachLocal, that’s just one part of what we do.
The Client Services Manager – Automotive will be tasked with growing revenue from industry specific accounts via client relationship management and by developing and guiding teams responsible for direct sales into assigned accounts. Reporting to the Vertical Director – Automotive, you will be responsible for planning, strategizing, and executing account plans for strategic accounts while maintaining a process-driven & proven approach to generating incremental revenue growth within the vertical. By supporting and leading a team of sales professionals , you will consistently hit revenue targets as well as improve client retention through continued use of a multi-channel sales approach and best in class program management.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Excellent relationship management, sales, problem solving, and analytical skills, combined with strong business judgment and top communication skills
- Must possess the ability to assess opportunities and allocate resources devoted to high potential, high impact revenue growth opportunities across a roster of existing and prospective Automotive clients
- Proven track record in the planning and execution of data driven models that have had a tangible impact on sales operations across a broad landscape
- Must excel at explaining and simplifying complex concepts ( in-person, by phone, and via e-mail)
- Advanced Microsoft Office a must ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be positive and enjoy helping internal & external clients understand advertising and technology-related issues as they relate to the Automotive vertical
- Must work with integrity and care for colleagues
- Account planning, formulation, execution, & the ownership & management of strategic Automotive vertical client retention and growth. Specific duties to include:
- Direct management of the Automotive vertical account team ( sales & account management personnel)
- Ongoing organization & execution of select account plans requiring collaboration with other sales channels ( such as Local or Inside Sales) to include regular webinars, updates, training, oversight, and knowledge-share with the field of certified & selected Local Automotive IMCs
- Identify, pursue & champion product development requirements ( to include 3 rd party integration, optimized product/services suite, and Bus Dev and Corp Dev opportunities)
- Creation of marketing materials, collateral & resources ( in close collaboration with Marketing)
- Service alignment ( in close collaboration with Service organization)
- Strategic corporate level relationship & account management with corporate stakeholders within high priority, high revenue accounts
- Work closely with Vertical Director – Automotive to align revenue targets within the larger framework of the Automotive vertical
- Identify opportunities for product, program, and process improvement, with a focus on driving significant revenue growth
About ReachLocal, Inc.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent education / experience – MBA highly desirable
- 7+ years experience in digital marketing related roles ( sales & account management highly desired)
- 7+ years experience in Automotive related roles & industries highly desirable
- 5+ years managing client account teams
ReachLocal , Inc.’s ( NASDAQ: RLOC) mission is to help small- and medium-sized businesses ( SMBs) acquire, maintain and retain customers via the Internet. ReachLocal offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutions, including search engine marketing ( ReachSearch™), Web presence ( ReachCast™), display advertising ( ReachDisplay™), online marketing analytics ( TotalTrack®), and assisted chat service ( TotalLiveChat™), each targeted to the SMB market. ReachLocal delivers this suite of services to SMBs through a combination of its proprietary technology platform and its direct, “feet-on-the-street” sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants and select third party agencies and resellers. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices throughout North America and in Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands and Japan.
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
When looking to broaden their online presence, local business owners can get a hand from ReachLocal. Targeting small to midsized businesses,...