Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services Corporation manages over $40 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million participant accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC's Client Services team.
This position is responsible for serving as technical lead within the State Plans Service Team to promote exceptional communication with both internal clients such as IT and TAG as well as external clients (Including Washington State, the State of Missouri and the Commonwealth of Virginia), while focusing on quality, process improvement, core OmniPlus recordkeeping, and other related projects. Responsibilities include ascertaining requirements, managing project implementations, performing analysis, design and documentation of processes and User Acceptance Testing of applications. While promoting unit quality and process improvement through review of processed work, processing procedures, performing analysis, developing, testing, and documentation of enhancements for the user applications.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Develop User requirements documents, prepare test plans, and perform User Acceptance Testing for enhancements that affect State Plans Service Team processing. Systems may include but are not limited to Omnistation, OmniPlus, CIS, DBS, Fees and Billing and the Intranet.
• Suggest functionality, tools, and procedures to improve State Plans Service Team systems functionality and productivity.
• Oversee project development and implementation. Coordinate among associates in various divisions, including IT, TAG and State Plans Service Team. Provide regular status reports on projects and initiatives as well as produce periodic statistical reports as requested by Management.
• Document new processes and technical enhancements, integrating them into existing requirements.
• Act as an ongoing subject matter expert and support the State Plans Service Team units as needed with technical, project, and processing tasks. Build tools used for analysis of systems. Tools may include MS Access database queries of Oracle, PlanConvert, and MS Excel
• Research/resolve outstanding items on various reports such as the Statement Error Report, the Print No Check report, as well as other reports verified via. SAR. Provide feedback on trends and make recommendations for process improvements based on analysis.
• Act as backup liaison between State Plans Service Team, IT and TAG, troubleshooting and reporting production issues.
• Provide training and procedures to State Plans Service Team on new enhancements.
• May assist with general State Plans Service Team processing as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent work-related experience.
• 5-7 years accounting, financial services, retirement plan record keeping or similar environment, 2-3 project management with systems related experience.
• Knowledge of database applications (MS Access queries, SQL a plus)
• Familiarity with SPSS and/or SAS
• Project Management Experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Visio
• Strong Analytical/Problem Solving
• Effective oral, written communication and organizational skills
• OmniPlan/OmniPlus experience
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
ICMA-RC - 17 months ago