Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services corporation manages over $40 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million individual accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC's Client Services team.
The position's primary objective is to promote and ensure the highest levels of quality service are extended to participants requesting co-provider transfers involving Plus Fund assets. The associate serves as the central point of contact and subject matter expert for these requests performing several key functions including: detailed analysis, outbound calls to participants, thorough quality review and daily reconciliation of requests received. Remaining time is spent identifying and analyzing trends, preparing reports and, supporting the extended quality review of Premier and special client programs. This associate must have strong customer service, time management skills and a commitment to quality.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Track incoming co-provider withdrawals identifying requests involving Plus Fund assets. Reconcile the number of requests to the number of transactions pending, and review pending transactions against source documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Review and validate the non-competing funs identity and suitability for the co-provider transfer.
• Perform outreach call to clarify participant’s requests and explain in detail the terms and conditions set forth for co-provider transfers involving PLUS fund assets. Aide participant with the fund transfer process when applicable.
• Build transaction cards directly in the core record keeping system “Omni Plus” and perform unit level edit review to support policy adherence and evening settlement process.
• Track requests and identify trends. Compile data in to report form and provide all relevant information to management on a monthly basis.
• Immediately escalate trends which could potentially expose ICMA-RC to risk.
• Perform quality assurance review on pending transaction records for intermediate and complex withdrawal types.
• Cross train and provide support to DSU associates in the processing and quality of customer’s complex transactions.
• Other duties, projects and assignments as required.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• BA /BS Degree or equivalent work-related experience.
• 5-7 years desired experience is in financial services, preferred to be specifically retirement plan record keeping and customer service delivery. Experience with processing disbursement requests and knowledge of retirement plan rules regarding disbursements is required. Experience must demonstrate attention to detail and organizational skills. Omni Plus experience is a must. The associate must also have excellent customer service skills.
• Financial Services Industry Experience
• Access / Excel / Reporting Data
• Prior Customer Service Experience
• Analytical Skills
• Omni Plus
• Investments Exposure
• Attention to Detail
• Finra 6 and 63 licenses are required.
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.