- Medical billing and/or client service experience preferred, but not required
- Medical billing experience is preferred – EMS billing favored.
- Data Entry skills a plus.
- Financial, accounting, or accounts receivable experience a plus.
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Flexible to handle unexpected daily challenges
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to type a minimum of 45 words per minute
- Able to use a 10 key by touch
- Microsoft Office – Excel and Word.
- Ability to work with various different websites in order to obtain necessary information to resolve client issues.
- Ability to adapt in using multiple different software programs to facilitate daily work load.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, phone and other computer components.
Intermedix is the nation's largest provider of business and technology solutions that manage the revenue cycle and support incident preparedness for the emergency healthcare services industry. With over 1,400 employees across the country, we are a Company dedicated to providing innovative technology and business services solutions to our clients. As the industry leader we seek high-energy and dedicated professionals who will uphold our Organization’s commitment in the growing emergency healthcare sector. If you want to work for a Company that rewards innovation and hard work with opportunities for growth and development, then Intermedix may be just the place for you. We currently have an opening for:
Client Services Representative
The Client Services Representative’s (CSR) primary responsibility is to ensure client satisfaction by responding to client inquiries in an efficient, timely, and a well communicated manner. The position reports to the Client Services Director and/or Manager.
- Serve as the daily point of contact for a group of clients as it relates to minor account issues.
- Promptly respond to all client inquiries.
- Liaise with the Client Services Manager and/or Department Managers as necessary to address client inquiries.
- Process client requests for billing statements.
- Process client requests for account balance inquiries and status of accounts.
- Process client requests to add additional information to an account such as insurance or patient demographic information or edit existing information.
- Assist Client Service Managers in resolving client account issues by researching and or obtaining necessary documentation from internal or external resources.
- Assist Client Service Managers with processing return mail correspondence.
- Calling and conversing with banks, Medicare, Medicaid or insurance companies in order to assist in resolving client issues.
- Assist Client Service Managers or team with research projects.
- Process client and patient mail or correspondence.
- Uphold company compliance policies.
We offer medical, dental, 401k, generous paid time off,
and many other perks.
Come work for a leader in the healthcare industry. For additional company information and to apply for this position, please go to our website at www.Intermedix.com.
Thank you for considering Intermedix for your next employment.
Intermedix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Intermedix - 15 months ago