Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Client Services Representative - Texas Rangers - Tickets.com (Arlington, TX)
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we’re a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.
We are searching for a Client Services Representative to support the Texas Rangers. This position will work between a home office and the ballpark. The Client Services Representative is responsible for creating and maintaining events and reports for MLB clients on Tickets.com ticketing software. The Client Services Representative is also responsible for maintaining relationships with Tickets.com’s MLB clients. Additional responsibilities include, season account support, on-sale support, and system training and support.
If you think you’re a good fit for the position and the team, we’d love to hear from you!
• Minimum two (2) years experience with ticketing software strongly preferred.
• Box office experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid Driver License and vehicle insurance.
• Computer proficiency essential – MS Office Suite; knowledge of UNIX preferred; ability to easily learn new technology as needed.
• Remote evening and weekend availability, as required including having high speed home internet access.
• Must be personable and client-oriented.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
• Detail oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks.
• Self-starter, able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Work effectively under pressure.
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This company is ready to play ball online. MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) is the Internet and interactive media arm of Major League Baseball...