**Must hold current Pharmacy Technician Certification with two (2) or more years of directly-related pharmacy technician job function experience to apply.****
- Ability to service as a primary point of contact for client or customer.
- Requires strong skills in planning, organizing, follow-up and control due to work volume that is moderate to heavy with frequent deadlines.
- Requires excellent verbal and written skills
- Responsible for directing and controlling the processing and fulfillment of orders, fielding customer inquiries and resolving customer complaints.
- Ensure continuing customer satisfaction and retention by partnering with internal departments and existing clients to resolve problems and enhance existing service.
- Requires constant attention to accuracy.
- Analytical and judgment skills are required to solve moderately involved problems concerning verification and accuracy of information, prescriptions, etc., as well as the processing of very confidential data.
- Requires the ability to use normal office equipment, such as: PC, calculator, copier, fax, telephone, etc. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience in Docutrak and Frameworks is highly desired.
- Ability to work between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday-Friday.
Salary Range from $30,000-$34,000/year.
Complete Pharmacy Care provides our partners with proven solutions to their pharmacy management challenges.
Pharmaceutical Care: CPC cycle...