Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services Corporation manages over $41 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million individuals. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC's Client Services team.
The Client Services Specialist provides advanced cross-functional record keeping and problem-solving support to the various units within the division through a resource sharing and professional development arrangement. Daily assignments and project work are coordinated with the individual units and the Client Services Specialist by the manager of Records Management. The Specialist cross-trains in all of the major transactions, quality assurance, and reporting processes, moving from unit to unit. The rotation of assignments is intended to develop associate’s skills and experience to meet RC’s changing business requirements.
Essential functions for this role include:
- Process enrollments, contributions, investment allocations, disbursements, beneficiary designations, address changes and perform quality assurance. Provide remittance support and processing support for IRA/Retirement Health Saving Plan account.
- Assist with the receipt of all incoming documentation and entering them into a imaging/workflow management system.
- Provide issue resolution support to clients by researching, analyzing, calculating, posting, and accounting for any adjustments that need to be made to participant and plan level accounts.
- Assist the Workflow Management Team manager on projects involving quality initiatives and improved efficiencies.
- Actively participate in process improvements. Make suggestions and updates to procedures as needed.
- Suggest system enhancements to improve efficiency and quality.
- Communicate with management and other departments within ICMA-RC to clarify participant request.
- Perform user acceptance testing for quality and efficiency enhancements to ICMA-RC peripheral applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
directly related experience.
- B.S./B.A. Degree or equivalent related experience.
- 3-5 years of accounting, financial services or similar environment and 1 year retirement plan record keeping or
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
- Excellent business professional oral communication skills (pleasant phone manner) combined with basic business writing skills..
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze information to determine issue then research, resolve and communicate as appropriate.
- Ability to effectively communicate regulatory, basic investment principles and/or plan information in layman's terms.
- Knowledge of record keeping systems.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
ICMA-RC - 24 months ago