Vibrant Media ( www.vibrantmedia.com ) delivers native advertising at scale by connecting consumers in real time with engaging content and brand experiences cross-platform reaching more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore 2014). Delivered directly off of words, images & video within a native environment with over 6,600 premium publishers, Vibrant’s solutions are designed to be viewable, relevant and engaging. Vibrant works with many AdAge Top 100 Brands such as Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, P&G, Sainsbury’s and Unilever. The company was founded in 2000 and has offices in New York, San Francisco, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, Atlanta, London, Hamburg, Munich and Dusseldorf. Vibrant's rapid growth has been recognized by the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists and has also been named a "Best Place to Work” by Ad Age and Crain’s Vibrant was named a 2012 Highest Rated Media Brand by Advertiser Perceptions and also received Inc. Magazine's 2012 Hire Power Award.
Vibrant is seeking a highly motivated self-starter who will work closely with a dynamic advertising sales team to facilitate the post-sales process. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their career in the digital space while supporting Adverting Age’s Top 100 Brands across a number of different products.
We are looking for a candidate that can:
• Process IO’s in CRM; ensure billing preferences are correct and where necessary work with Finance and Campaign Management to correct
• Confirm Billing (monthly, quarterly or standard) with agency, and communicate to Campaign Management & Finance
• Send agency campaign checklist for keyword and copy approval (if needed)
• Send appropriate creative specs to agency and gather and log assets
• Correspond with media and creative teams at agencies regarding assets
• Manage and update the campaign tracking sheet
• Compile assets for Go-Live - tags, approval documents, creative assets, approved keyword lists, approved site lists, geo targeting, etc
• Re-visit keyword list to make sure the KWs are complete, relevant and align accurately with the creative, landing page and campaign targets and objectives.
• If needed, send updated KW list to client for approval
• Creative quality control; ensure assets are in spec, work correctly and click-throughs are good; send video and flash assets to Campaign Management to test where necessary
• Process Go-live through CRM system, including templates, checklists, tags, demos, approval documents, creative assets, approved keyword lists, approved site lists, geo targeting, etc
• Upload screenshots to CRM within 24 hours of campaign going live
• Deliver campaign reporting to Client Services Manager in sufficient time for review before submission deadline; Start of Campaign etc.
• Pull and schedule third party reports for tracking and discrepancies
• Ensure any new tags/creative received during flight are implemented properly
• Live QA of units
• Work with Campaign Managers and Pre-Sale Client Services to eliminate underdelivery
• Work with Campaign Management and Client Services Manager to monitor optimization of campaigns based on success metrics and past campaign results
• Monitor 3rd party research tags to ensure proper tracking/functionality
• Work with Campaign Management on discrepancy resolution
• Update managers on campaign pacing, delivery, optimization tactics, etc.
• Process IO Revisions and Cancellations in CRM
• Work with Client Services Manager to develop end of campaign report and work with Salesperson to coordinate sending to agency
• Complete monthly reconciliation (copying Client Services Manager)
• Attend weekly huddles with Campaign Management
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
• 1-2 years of experience in an online advertising sales support role
• Charismatic and energetic demeanor
• General understanding of the internet and interactive advertising; familiarity with online advertising terminology and market trends
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); exposure to sales databases/tools
• Knowledge of statistics and/or probability preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; perfect written and spoken English a must
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to handle projects of sensitive or urgent nature in a professional and timely manner
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary) to accomplish business objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vibrant Media - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
Vibrant (www.vibrantmedia.com) is a world leader in contextual technology aligning billions of words across the Internet with relevant...