Reports To: VP, Client Experience Date: May 2013
This position builds and maintains positive client relationships through direct interactions with the client. Provides training, support, product knowledge, and liaison. As a trusted advisor, delivers timely and helpful solutions.
Provide phone and email support for all BoardEffect users. Provide timely, thorough and helpful solutions. Monitor the helpdesk database system. Determine appropriate service level, escalate as needed, assign priority and ensure timely resolution of issues. Provide administrator and end-user training. Assist with setting up and maintaining training materials. Populate new portals with client information. Convert training videos to secure and compatible formats. Proactively anticipate needs and business process improvements. Develop and use knowledge of the product and clients to advise them on how to optimize their experience with the application. Identify the source of recurring problems whenever possible. Provide feedback to BoardEffect team members on product development needs. Keep abreast of new feature development, timing, and bug fix status. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree with relevant coursework (training, education, business administration, communications, information systems, etc.) and demonstrated knowledge of technology and business operations.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service position. Work experience with nonprofit organizations and/or boards is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with users at all levels. Ability to translate technical information into clear and easily understandable benefits for non-technical users. Ability to listen and adjust presentation to meet the audiences needs.
- Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft Office, iPad, and online presentation tools (e.g. GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting, WebEx).
- Well organized, detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work well independently with limited direction from others.
- Must be able to succeed and thrive in a flexible, entrepreneurial work environment.
Include a cover letter with your resume.
BoardEffect, Inc. - 16 months ago