Handles escalated or complex inquiries from clients related to member specific pharmacy benefits. Work to research and resolve inquiries within CSC performance guidelines. Educates clients on their benefit design which will enable the client to better assist their members. Document inquiries and resolution in a centralized database. Help to identify repetitive issues or questions in order to pursue process or procedural changes. May assist supervisor with work distribution and work plan development for team goals. Escalate issues as necessary.
1. Day to day contact with clients for issue resolution by handling inbound clients calls and written correspondence while maintaining service levels.
2. Make independent judgments in order to respond to complex or critical customer issues.
3. Work with other operational departments to research and resolve mail order and claims issues and respond to clients and account managers within performance agreement guidelines.
4. Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries. Identify, document and report all repetitive questions and/or problems and recommend potential solutions.
5. Works collaboratively with other CSC team members to ensure best practices are shared.
6. Other special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years experience in a customer service setting, preferably 1 year in an ESI contact center environment
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, and email
- Technical expertise of ESI¿s contact center systems
- Knowledge of ESI products and services very helpful
- Excellent phone presentation skills and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment learns quickly, solve problems and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule for peak call times
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 17 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.