Client Services Support Specialist-Accertify-14002072
Accertify, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks.
Accertify is looking for a Support Specialist to join our rapidly growing team to assist our customers and manage their exposure to online credit card fraud. Accertify filled a void that has existed for years in the online fraud prevention space by providing eCommerce merchants with the industry’s first end-to-end platform for combating fraud. Our application, called InterceptasTM, is built on a workbench platform that integrates all the features, tools and services a merchant needs to effectively and efficiently combat online credit card fraud.
Support Specialists are responsible for technical support of current clients as well as the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptasfraud prevention platform. Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support for clients such as troubleshooting client issues connecting to our systems. Assist users with login issues. Monitor for system alerts. Contact clients when interruptions in their data feed are impacted.
- Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies
- Configure Fraud Analyst user interface to Customer specifications
- Support existing and new clients regarding Interceptas system usage
- Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish Customers’ risk
- Work closely with Customers to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas
- Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed
- Develop strong relationship with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded
- Act as a liaison between new and existing Customers and internal departments including Support, Operations, and Development teams.
- Job may require minimal travel
This is a high visibility role and requires excellent communication skills as well as a dynamic and energetic approach to problem solving in order to further a best in class customer experience. Specific qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5+ years of technical support experience
- Experience with online credit card fraud prevention a plus
- Prior experience working directly with customers
- Technical Skills around data manipulation
- Macro programming experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Primary Location: US-Illinois-Itasca
American Express - 5 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...