Client Services Team Leader- TAM-NOR002KK
Mercer is the global leader for trusted Human Resources and related financial advice, products and services. In our work with clients, we make a positive impact on the world every day. We do this by enhancing the financial and retirement security, health, productivity and employment relationships of the global workforce. Mercer has more than 19,000 employees serving clients in over 180 cities and 40 countries and territories worldwide. If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about ideas, love solving problems and truly enjoy connecting with people, we encourage you to explore the hundreds of job opportunities available through Mercer. Our core strengths in consulting, outsourcing and investments place Mercer in a unique position to help our clients achieve the extraordinary - and extraordinary results require extraordinary people. Mercer is an operating unit of Marsh & McLennan Companies.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a leading global professional services firm with roots dating back to 1871. We employ over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries with annual revenue exceeding $11 billion. Marsh & McLennan Companies is the parent company of a number of the world's leading risk experts and specialty consultants, including: Marsh, our insurance broker and risk advisor; Guy Carpenter, our risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, our provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, our management consultancy.
The Client Services Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management and development of a client team. To fulfill this role, the Team Leader will:
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and sense of urgency to ensure client and participant expectations are consistently met; extensive contact with clients and Mercer consultants
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the client's plans and administrative procedures; serve as the key resource for day-to-day issues
- Ensure that the team delivers quality service to our clients, accuracy and time standards are consistently met; direct the team to handle plan or client specific questions; keep the team updated on client's plan and benefit regulations by testing their knowledge and through training and development
- Manage client business process and identify areas for continued improvement; may support more then one client team based on project scope and complexity
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
- Bachelors degree
- Three to five years experience in health & group benefit administration
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel and Word (proficiency in MS Access & MS Project highly preferred)
- Previous experience creating business processes for project implementation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; proven ability to research, follow up and resolve complex issues or problems surfaced by the team
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills; ability to model desired work values and practices for other team members
- Ability to create a team setting that encourages both individual and team accomplishments; ability to establish goals and evaluate the performance of team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present complex issues/data with a high level of clarity and impact
Job: Client Service
Primary Location: US-MA-Norwood
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the...