Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...
In this position you will provide solutions and/or recommendations to client community problems relating to information systems, networks, application systems, software and telecommunications.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
POSITION KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Answers, evaluates and processes incoming service requests received by: telephone; voice mail; e-mail; fax; or submitted Web requests from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies within 15 minutes.
2. Logs and tracks calls using HEAT Call Logging system, keeping tickets current with customer comments and service status.
3. Escalates non-resolved issues or service requests to senior level for problem resolution ASAP.
4. Processes password requests, following and abiding by defined security policies and procedures.
5. Maintains departmental procedures manual and keeps documentation current.
6. Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/Equivalent with a minimum of one(1) year related experience.
- Two years of college computer related courses preferred. Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) certification preferred.
UT Health Science Center at Houston - 17 months ago