Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services Corporation manages over $40 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million participant accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining ICMA-RC's Client Services team.
This position is responsible for serving as the primary contact for the assigned clients and provides backup assistance for other team members. Regularly reviews plan documents and services guarantee/standards and ensures all peripheral systems are updated with special plan details. Respond to all questions and inquiries, verbal and written (via phone, email, fax), regarding ICMA-RC's products and servics; plan administration, pension legislation, 401 and/or 457 plan(s), Retiree Health, IRA, etc. and requesrs for procedural information for assigned plan sponsors.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Build and maintain positive relationships with assigned clients and their respective DSRs (Director, Strategic Relationships). Proactively contact clients to discuss and/or identify their service needs, provide regulatory updates or procedural changes that may impact plan administration and provide information on service enhancements and changes.
• Ensure that overall services delivered to clients meets and/or exceed their expectations. Coordinate corporate service activities and deliverables including: processing, reporting, communications, and projects for assigned clients.
• Research client issues; determine solutions and perform/coordinate corrective actions; consistently handle issues in an exemplary manner. Ensure status tracking of issues and projects and provide regular and timely status updates to clients. Partner with service support units, where appropriate, to ensure timely, seamless resolution of issues.
• Monitor and ensure the accurate and thorough completion of team’s daily tasks.
• Assist with handling escalated employer calls as needed. Perform quality assurance call monitoring and coaching of associates to ensure employer service standards are maintained.
• Participate in the training and motivation of the team.
• Coordinate issue resolutions interdepartmentally to ensure that consistent quality service is rendered.
• Assist with special projects; client visits; client meetings and other duties as assigned.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent work-related experience.
• 5-7 years of accounting, financial services or similar environment and 1 year retirement plan record keeping or directly related experience.
• Knowledge of financial markets deferred compensation/defined contribution plans, legislative regulations and record keeping.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills and ability to lead conference calls and other meetings/presentations.
• Ability to analyze and track plan documents/contracts, manage client/consultant expectations and strengthen client relationships.
• Ability to translate and work with technical information/data or reports.
• Ability to coordinate projects and effective collaboration/interaction across corporate divisions/units.
• Ability to use MS Office suite proficiently.
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.