The successful candidate will support sales of storage products to accounts within a particular territory or set of accounts in North America. The Client Technical Specialist is responsible for supporting our brand sales team. The technical aspects of a sale are the responsibility of the CTS. Understanding client requirements and matching those with IBM products to meet those requirements. The CTS is responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution. Develops partnerships with multiple levels and types of personnel in customer organizations. Supports accounts through the sales process to achieve successful delivery of solution and closure of sales. Provides feedback to marketing and development.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year experience in Storage Architecture, Design and Implementation
- At least 3 years experience in Storage Systems Technical Sales
- Readiness to travel 50% travel annually
- English: Fluent
- At least 2 years experience in Storage Architecture, Design and Implementation
- At least 5 years experience in Storage Systems Technical Sales
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...